Here are two KIJKDOZEN
For footbal fans: Voetbal kijkdoos
en voor kinderen met andere intresses: Vosje-muisje Kijk doos
Kijk dozen are made from an old shoe box. follow the instructions below:
your kijkdoos is ready! ENJOY!
- make a hole in the center of one smaller sides (about 1cm diameter)
- take the lid of, and make a couple of larger holes in it, or cut out shapes
cover hole top with colored, but transparent/lucent paper
- Cut out the end panel, the two side panels and the bottom panel.
fit to the shoe box and glue in. Watch out sometimes the sides have a left and a right
- Cut out all the figures, or at least the ones you want
Fold the glue flap (green) to a 90 degree angle and glue in position of the bottom
side if so designed). Note the figures are sorted in ones that go near
the end of the box, in the middle and the front. This aids the
- Glue loads of things on the outside to decorate the box,
- Put the lid on, and peep through the hole,